Where is Edge Fest
The festival is held next to Lilliardsedge Holiday Park located on the A68 between Jedburgh & St Boswells. The events postcode is TD8 6TZ.
When does it start.
- Festival opens at 15:00
- First performance Approx. 15:30
- Sale of alcohol 15:00 – 22:30
- Concessions 15:00 – 22:30
- Festival Closes 23:00
Edge Fest 2020 will take place on Saturday 4th July 2020 at Lilliardsedge Park, Scottish Borders TD8 6TZ.
A valid form of ID may be required upon entry and throughout Edge Fest.
We have a challenge 25 policy on site, and the following are accepted as ID on site for the Bar:
- Full Driving Licence Or Provisional Licence
- A Proof of Age Card Bearing a PASS hologram
- A National identity card issued by an EU member state
- A Ministry of Defence identity card
Your safety is our priority and we’ve put in place all necessary measures to maximise public safety, Working closely with local authorities at the highest level. We ask that you also play a part in keeping Edge Fest safe and secure, so please take note of our messages below. Pack Accordingly and stay strong together.
All festival goers will be subject to extra searches of their vehicles, bags and their person. Please be patient if there are longer queues than normal. We request that you cooperate with any security requests and searches. Please pack light!
We strongly advise that you do not bring a bag to Edge Fest as there will be long queues while all bags are searched. If you do wish to bring a bag into Edge Fest please ensure it is no bigger than A4 sized 8.27” x 11.69”. There is a limit to one A4 sized bag per person permitted to the festival.
To report lost property please speak to a member of the Edge Fest Team or Security on site.
All reasonable attempts will be made to reunite lost items with their owners where possible (i.e. numbers will be called on phones, wallets with addresses contacted).
After a period of two weeks any unclaimed items will be handed to Jedburgh Police Station.
What not to bring.
Items that you should NOT bring to Edge Fest are Bad attitude – antisocial, drunken or aggressive behaviour will result in refusal at the entrance or ejection from the concert site WITHOUT REFUND.
Please enjoy yourself but make sure those around you can still do so too.
- Bags bigger than an A4 piece of paper/laptop size/small handbags (there is no cloakroom).
- Alcohol – you may not bring alcohol on site. We are a licensed premise so it’s against the law.
- Glass bottles, plastic bottles or cans (only unopened bottles of water will be allowed on site.
- Chairs (folding or otherwise).
- Thermos or Hip flasks.
- Professional cameras.
- Dogs or other pets (except assistance dogs).
- Illegal drugs.
The above is not an exhaustive list – please be sensible about what you bring with you. Bags will be searched, and you may be patted down.